Re: [ARSCLIST] speaking of LP storage...

I have had records that have been in the same bags since 1980 with no problems.The covers of older comics can yellow if kept in non-mylar bags,but not records.

                                   Roger

"D. Blake Werts" <bwerts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: This talk about the storage of CDs and LPs has me thinking...  Are there any
known issues with the storage of LPs in "plastic" bags?  I have been using
some of the nice re-sealable sleeves made available through Far West Record
Supply (polypropylene?) and wondered if I will be causing damage in the long
term with these?

Any advice or experience that you can offer?

Thanks Much!
D. Blake Werts

"If you're not on somebody's watchlist,you're not doing your job"

                          Dave Von Kleist

always stay connected to friends.