Re: [ARSCLIST] Storing 16" transcription discs

This prompts me to ask once again..no, plead once again..whether anyone can come up with a source for plain old garden variety 16-inch sleeves. Not acid free, not fold-over, not 6pt card..just paper 16" sleeves, with a large label hole, for the gazillions of vinyl transcriptions many of us have in tattered sleeves or no sleeves at all. I'd take a couple of thousand today if they were 25 cents apiece and I'm sure there are enough of us who could make up a large order.

dl

Sam Brylawski wrote:
I think that the design of the sleeves, as well as the initial
recommendation to seal them, was in the original Pickett/Lemcoe report. The
research which led to the Pickett/Lemcoe report was begun 50 years ago! Much
of their findings are still valid, but not the sealing of lacquer disc
sleeves. ARSC's re-publication of the report includes this caveat.

Sam