Re: [ARSCLIST] interesting!

--- "Steven C Barr(x)" <stevenc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> For example, I'm trying to trace my ancestry on my paternal side.
> I would guess that some of the data I need was in Clinton (Ill's.)
> newspapers in the mid-to-late 19th century; however, it seems the
> only way to verify that (and access the data, should it exist) is
> to physically travel there!

Is there a Mormon library near you?  They have the best
geneological records in the world and anyone can access
them.  What they don't have on site they can call in
from Salt Lake City.  Used to be on microfilm - they may
have it all in a database now.

David Breneman         david_breneman@xxxxxxxxx

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.