Re: [ARSCLIST] Future of DRM and record cos. (was: interesting!)

Karl,
****The way I see it, copyright law was designed to protect a large business model that just does not work any longer. It made sense when a large investment was needed to create a product that could in turn generate large revenue. Once record companies are gone, copyright restrictions will go away.
I wonder about that. Could you explain a bit more of your last sentence.
The RIAA seems intent to pursue copyright infringers, but if the record co.s do not exist the RIAA does not exist either. So either the copyright law will change or there will be no one to enforce it.

Marcos