[ARSCLIST] Favor needed: receiving parcels, Buffalo area

A request! Is there anyone in the Buffalo-Niagara NY area who could receive parcels for me? I have a mailbox at Lewiston which I clear every two or three weeks, but some shippers need to send to a street address, and others insist on using UPS which won't ship to a post office. I've been using the address of a friend in the Williamsville area for a number of years, but he's 93 and things are getting a little unreliable.

Anyone willing to receive? This would mean a house where someone is home during the day and where you don't mind stowing the occasional box in the vestibule or garage.

Many thanks!
dl

(Being handy to 190 or 290 would be advantageous as well, but I won't ask for too many miracles.)