[ARSCLIST] Fwd: [ARSCLIST] Darlene Edwards (was: Rosemary Brown)

Yet another message in response to BH (forwarded below),

  Do you mean the cover of their first (Columbia) LP that had two left hands
on the keyboard? Fantastic. I didn't get the point of that photo until someone
pointed the bizarre thing out to me.

  Paul Weston's intentional fumbling of the piano parts should be remembered
too. They were as funny as Jo Stafford's intentional off-pitch singing.

  'Twas great stuff, yes?

  Don Tait
And it's amazing what one can do with 2 left hands !  Ain't It Though ?

BH

>>> malcolm@xxxxxxxx 1/30/2007 12:44 PM >>>
Darlene Edwards is a pseudonym for Jo Stafford.
And Jonathan Edwards, her nimble-fingered pianist, is her husband Paul
Weston, the bandleader.
Mal

*******