Re: [ARSCLIST] Some YouTube stuff that may be of interst

Technically yes,but we have WFMU,and http://www.group-harmony.com/ ,and they haven't been gone after them,like they have YouTube,and they're in the US. The vocal group harmony guy,is also selling CDs,essentially bootlegs,of the records he has posted on his site.They're in the US.

                            Roger

"Steven C. Barr(x)" <stevenc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: ----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven Smolian"
> Speaking of dealing with large quantities of old materials

Well, when I get my 78-digitizing setup working (i.e. when I get
a little more $$$...) I can put about 80,000 sides onto the net...
but, sadly, all you US-ians will be breaking the law if you listen
to any of them...!

Steven C. Barr

"If you're not on somebody's watchlist,you're not doing your job"

                          Dave Von Kleist

8:00? 8:25? 8:40?  Find a flick in no time