Re: [ARSCLIST] Szell on MAR Was:Bernstein info needed

The Ellington live in Fargo was first issued by BOMC...

                               roger

David Lennick <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Lani Spahr wrote:
> [...]

BOMC has done a lot of interesting stuff over the years. They also had an opera
series, in collaboration with the Met. Lots of stuff conducted by Fausto Cleva
but also a couple with Mitropoulos.

But don't make me sit through Thomas Scherman's lectures. Once was bad enough
(I don't remember if I managed to stay awake or keep from doodling during any
of them).

dl

"If you're not on somebody's watchlist,you're not doing your job"

                          Dave Von Kleist

 with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.