Re: [ARSCLIST] Thanks! Was: *Windows* Floppy Disc Blues--aka data recovery software suggestions?

Folks,

I think perhaps I have to learn to use emoticons! One little ";)" and my comments about floppy reliability would have been taken as I intended them.

Don't worry--I know first hand, second hand and third hand what a nightmare these things are!

Sadly for me, I have several co-workers who continue to use the dang things for file storage despite my best efforts to redirect them.

Best,

andy