Re: [ARSCLIST] Lathe Cut Record Experiment

Miss Q wrote:
Some experiments with using a record lathe to cut different materials. I'm
particularly charmed by the CD turned into a record:
http://www.geocities.com/amishfan/soundscriber.html

Courtney

I've a kit from Gakken in Japan to make a recorder/player in emulation of a Berliner Gramophone. Mine is still in the box, but a friend to whom I gave another reports that it will inscribe a CD, thereby mixing technologies of twenty and a hundred and twenty years ago.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/