Re: [ARSCLIST] Rosemary Brown

David Lennick <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    ****I recall that at the time she was considered a major charlatan by everyone who listened. Has anyone tempered that opinion? That Philips LP has sat untouched on my shelf for 30 years.

  Not to say that I am a believer, but a friend of mine knew her and told me that Rosemary Brown was quite sincere about it all. This friend has quite a bit of the music Brown produced.

  Karl