Re: [ARSCLIST] Reply to: [ARSCLIST] Fwd: [ARSCLIST] Fwd: [ARSCLIST] Period Records

Steven C. Barr(x) wrote:
----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Tait" <Dontaitchicago@xxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2007 4:42 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Fwd: [ARSCLIST] Fwd: [ARSCLIST] Period Records

For Steve Smolian (I hope this is posted correctly) --

Hi, Steve,

  If she signed her correspondence to you "Ellen," then that certainly was
her name and I was wrong.

  In fact as I think back, I was wrong and you are correct! She was
undubitably "Ellen Lebow." Groan, gulp. Apologies to you and everyone for an
ageing
memory.

Somehow, I suspect this may have been an ARSCLIST message...?
:-)

Steven C. Barr
ARSC not.

dl