To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 11:48 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] help in fair pricing of reel to reel machines

Tom, I hope my question was not interpreted as bellicose --I'm just curious as to your opinion on those Otaris.

I know people who own MX-5050s (I don't) and seem to be happy with them.

Cheers,

Marcos

Marcos Sueiro wrote:
Otari -- one man's opinion here -- I wouldn't take one if it were GIVEN to me.

Tom, why is that?

Marcos