[ARSCLIST] Edison factory fire

A new book, "Internal Combustion" strongly implies that the 1914 Edison factory fire was deliberately set, probably by the pertolium interests, as Ford and Edison were on the verge (and had alread announced) a battery-operated electric car and national recharging system.  This is from the intro- I'm just getting into the book proper.  I don't recall the author's name (the book is in my car) but he also wrote "IBM and the Holocaust."

Steve Smolian