Re: [ARSCLIST] Adhesive tape survey

Richard L. Hess wrote:
It comes in red and blue, and that has been
traditionally used for blue for heads out and red for tails out, but few people adhere to that standard.

Hmm. I was taught the opposite with aids to remember; Blue for Tails out (Blue-Tail Fly), Red for Heads out (Red-Head). I've been wrong all these years.

Angie Dickinson Mickle
Avocado Productions
Arvada, CO
www.avocadoproductions.com

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.410 / Virus Database: 268.17.8/648 - Release Date: 1/23/2007