To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 4:17 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Bobby Jones chanpionships, 1930

For the U.S. Golf Assciation I'm trying to locate broadcast material related to the U.S. Open broadcasts on July 10, 1930 from Minneapolis. Description of play and interviews following Bobby Jones' victory were broadcast over CBS (5:10-7PM) and an interview with Jones' friend, O.B. Keeler on NBC. There were surely news reports as well.

There was a further group of NBC and CBS broadcasts during September 22-27 during the U.S. Amateur at Ardmore, PA.

Later that year there was a parade for Jones in NYC.

Has anyone audio or film from the above events?

Steve Smolian