Re: [ARSCLIST] Audio compression on radio, was Re: [ARSCLIST] Libraries disposing of records

David Lennick wrote:
>...I encountered a few instances where the single release ran
>faster than the LP track (pitch, not just a different take or different
>edit).

Seven inch 45 RPM cutting levels drop like a rock beginning at around three minutes. This is a lot of why fades were popular.

--
Bob Olhsson Audio Mastery, Nashville TN
615.385.8051    http://www.hyperback.com