Re: [ARSCLIST] Multi format DVD/CD/SACD, etc Player

Mwcpc6@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 12/26/2006 3:11:18 PM Eastern Standard Time, mrichter@xxxxxxx writes:
I was just informed by them that the Toshiba is no longer available. Is this due to legislation prohibiting region free players in the US?

I also received the notification. Since they have other code-free, region-free players, the reason given may be accurate: out of production.

They are pushing the Philips at the same price. I've ordered it and if there is interest (and if I am not hopelessly OT) will report to the list. Another option would be to seek a different vendor who also modifies the Toshiba as they did.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/