Re: [ARSCLIST] Fwd: [ARSCLIST] Dating LPs ?

As we have some Mercury expertise here, who knows the real story of
Silvertone Record Club, and what involvement Mercury or its principals might
have had?  Is there any documentation of session dates/locations,
particularly the Enescu and Leinsdorf records?  I have a Sears catalog from
1946 (Summer, as I recall) that doesn't list any records, but surely they
must have come along soon after.

Russell