Re: [ARSCLIST] Dating LPs ?

----- Original Message -----
From: "D. Blake Werts" <bwerts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> quoted:
> > and I have devoted several bookcases to
> > storing nearly 50 years worth of Schwann catalogs.
> > Mike
> > mike at jazzdiscography.com
> > www.jazzdiscography.com

So...here is the information that all you LP-daters need! Now,
can it be made available in digital form...?!

Steven C. Barr
(Note that while COPYING the contents of a copyrighted volume
is illegal...copying information from several different sources
and rearranging it to serve a different purpose is called "research"
[which I did a lot of for my 78 Dating Guide...])