To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2006 8:45 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Fwd: [ARSCLIST] Dating LPs ?

Thanks Don...

Not that I'm defending the response that was provided, I did neglect to note
in my original post that I am specifically speaking in terms of Classical
and Operatic recordings.  [And a couple of _years_ of doing "Google
searches" hasn't provided links to public sites with the information that I
seek.

D. Blake Werts