Re: [ARSCLIST] Fwd: [ARSCLIST] Dating LPs ?

----- Original Message -----
From: "D. Blake Werts" <bwerts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Thanks Don...
>
> Not that I'm defending the response that was provided, I did neglect to note
> in my original post that I am specifically speaking in terms of Classical
> and Operatic recordings.  [And a couple of _years_ of doing "Google
> searches" hasn't provided links to public sites with the information that I
> seek.

In fact, there has been (AFAIK) very little discographic work
relating to classical recordings of ANY sort! While I found all
sorts of discographies for pre-WWII popular music on record
(mostly thanks to Brian Rust, of course...)...I found little
or nothing in the way of equivalents for classical records of
that limited period!

Schwann does provide coverage for classical LP albums and sets
thereof, though...