Re: [ARSCLIST] In Search Of: Batch Editor to make 30-60 second samples.

Hello, Joel,

While we're talking about GoldWave, it MIGHT be able to do it, too, but it's too long a process to experiment with for me, especially since you can DL it for free and try it.

www.goldwave.com

Let us know if it does it for you. I got my money's worth out of it for the reversal of 29 files.

Cheers,

Richard