Re: [ARSCLIST] InSearchOf: Batch Editor to REVERSE WAV files

OK... for those who are waiting with baited breath... what the hell is PT?

... Graham Newton

John Spencer wrote:
PT will do it.

John Spencer

On Dec 16, 2006, at 8:10 AM, Mark Durenberger wrote:

Sound Forge will do it.

Mark Durenberger

Richard L. Hess wrote:
Hello,

I'm wondering which software you folks might be using to batch reverse WAV files.

Samplitude 9.01 has a batch command, but doesn't do batch reverse
DC6 has a batch command,  but doesn't appear to do batch reverse
WavePad has a batch command, but doesn't appear to do batch reverse
Audacity doesn't appear to do batch reverse

So, I'd like a cheapware program for this one function as I've written to both DC6 and Samplitude about this oversight and I'd suspect one of them might do it.

What an odd surprise to not have this function available.

Cheers,

Richard

--No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.

World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's CAMBRIDGE processes.