[ARSCLIST] RE : [ARSCLIST] Clarifying the MAM-A gold comment

It is being done Don.
KMP Media is the world distributor of Kodak's Gold preservation CDs and
DVDs. They approached us to retail their products into our archival CD/DVD
case. We said yes of course. In return, our clients can buy the Gold CDs anf
DVDs through us when they acquire our archival STil Case
cheaper then they would if they were buying them separatly.
This way the Golds discs are getting to the people and institutions that
need them the most.

In all the contacts I made recently in the 17 countries where we have
clients, no one uses the Gold Disc as sole medium to archive, there is
always a back up if the disc is not the back-up in itself.

André Pion
STiL Design
(418) 694-0449  ext. 11
1-888-414-0449  ext.11 (Canada & USA)