[ARSCLIST] Double jewel cases w/ 2 booklets?

I'm looking for double jewel cases that will hold a booklet in both the
front AND the back.  All the ones I can find only have booklet retention
tabs in the front.

Hopefully these _do_ exist and there is a vendor who will sell me less than
a case full.

I'd prefer to stay away from so-called 'chubby' cases, since these seem to
only accept tray liners in front and back for printed information, not
folded booklets.

Jeff