Re: [ARSCLIST] The David Hummel Collection or "Donate your A.L. Webber Lps to an archive now!

What on earth would motivate someone to buy five copies of "Damn Yankees"
,or three copies of "Brigadoon"? As for what I have,I have to look.

                                Roger Kulp

David Lennick <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: I probably have 5 copies of Damn Yankees. Hope one of them will be good,
but each one is probably better in different areas. When I did the Naxos
issue of Brigadoon, I worked from 3 LP copies and a 45 set. Ya never
know. Anyway, got a list? Off-list if you like. I'm looking for some
pretty obscure items myself, like 'Clara' (had it, taped it, sold it,
regretted it).

dl