Re: [ARSCLIST] The ways CD's and DVD's can fail.

Hi, Jerry (and list),

Would you mind explaining this statement a bit more, or pointing me to an online source that discusses this point? This is something that I'd like to understand better.

Warmly,

Christie Peterson
Project Archivist, Muskie Archives & Special Collections
Bates College
70 Campus Avenue
Lewiston, ME 04240-6018
(t) 207-753-6918
(f) 207-755-5911

Jerome Hartke wrote:
Mike is generous with his support, but I should add that there is no
standard definition of C1 and C2 errors. Their meaning depends on whatever
the drive designer selects.

Jerry
Media Sciences, Inc.