[ARSCLIST] commercial - great new auction list now available

Happy Holidays to Everyone!

Our newest auction is now in the mail.  You can look forward to highlights like these:
+ Five inch concert cylinders

+ Brown wax cylinders, including another North American example

+ Berliners and other early 7 inch discs

+ A collection of "Mini-Discs" including 6, 7, 8 and 9 inch sizes

+ Some early Edison Diamond Discs and Edison LPs

+ Early and unusual labels

+ Presidential records

+ Many historical, personality and popular vocal 78s

+ Back issues of various record collectors magazines

+ A nice selection of British record catalogs

+ Sheet music from the 1920s and 1930s

+ More Jazz and Blues rarities

+ Lots of Jazz magazines, sheet music and paper items

+ Beautiful editions of Jazz picture books

+ Ten Inch Jazz LPs

+ Dance bands of the 1920s and 1930s

+ V-Discs , including some new-old unplayed stock

+ Hit-of-the -Week, about 95% of their published issues

+ Country and hillbilly records and books

+ Record sleeves and empty storage albums

+ Our new "Classical Curiosities" section

+ The Caruso Collection Part 2 - 10" G&T and Victor recordings

+ Acoustic and electric classical vocal selections

+ Classical books and paper items

+ Cylinders, including some very nice Blue Amberols

+ And the highlight - more of the electric and late acoustic Edison Diamond Discs

from a dealer's new-old stock, all in original sleeves, all brand new and unplayed.

Be sure to visit our website below for a full description, as well as a picture gallery.  If you see something of interest, but are not on our mailing list, then we will be happy to send you a free copy.  Just send us your name and mailing address and we'll get one out to you right away.  But don't delay, as the auction closes on January 12, 2007.

Special for ARSC Members!  If you have not received an auction from us before, you may request the New Bidder Discount Coupon which will entitle you to a 10% discount on all of your winning bids.

Thanks!

Tom Hawthorn
Hawthorn's Antique Audio
www.thoseoldrecords.com