From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of H. Duane Goldman
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 12:25 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] A Record Price for a Record??

it's also in very poor playing condition & others have made digital
copies.of this very disc.

I have my doubts about it being the only copy.

cheers,

Duane

At 12:22 PM 12/7/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>This is apparently the highest price paid for a record of any kind and
>according to article in Goldmine, it's legit.
>

>_eBay:  VELVET UNDERGROUND & NICO 1966 Acetate LP ANDY WARHOL (item
>300054910309 end  time Dec-08-06 20:27:23 PST)_
>(http://cgi.ebay.com/VELVET-UNDERGROUND-NICO-1966-Acetate-LP-ANDY-WARHO
L_W0QQitemZ300054910309QQihZ020QQcategoryZ306QQ
>ssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)
>
>Do you have any idea of what the Final Value fee will be on this item?
>(retorical question.)
>
>It hasn't closed yet either. Still time to bid.
>
>Steve

H. Duane Goldman   Lagniappe Chemicals  Ltd.
PO Box 37066   St. Louis, MO 63141
v/f 314 205 1388   http://discdoc.com