Re: [ARSCLIST] History Detectives

In a message dated 11/30/2006 6:24:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tflists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Wow, Mr.  Radio Yesteryear. I didn't know he was still alive. LPs from
Goldin's company,  along with
occasional broadcasts over one public radio station or another,  were my
introduction to OTR.

I was in touch with him recently, looking for an aircheck with my organist
at church back in the '50s.  He complied, and was very nice.

Don Chichester

P.S.  I'm looking for ANYTHING with Lowell Patton on it, recordings or  sheet
music.  he was a composer, too.