[ARSCLIST] Gargantuan, free classical 78s collection.

Dear Friends:

A dealer I have used over the years for classical LP purchases http://www.parnassusrecords.com/ has come into a huge collection of classical 78s. The proprietor writes:

Parnassus has unwittingly acquired a vast collection of 78s, approximately 75,000 to 100,000. They are offered free for the taking if someone will come to Saugerties, New York, remove any LPs mixed in with the boxes s/he encounters, and take the remaining 78s or pay for the disposal of unwanted items.

OK, now you know as much as I do! If you are interested, I suggest you contact Leslie Gerber directly at: <parnassus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Please do not contact me, BUT if anyone proceeds, do report back to the list on your adventures!

Best,

Joel

Joel Bresler
250 E. Emerson Rd.
Lexington, MA 02420
USA

781-862-4104 (Telephone & FAX)
joel.br@xxxxxxxxxxx
IN CASE OF VERIZON EMAIL PROBLEMS, PLEASE USE MY BACK-UP EMAIL:
joelbresler-at-gmail.com