[ARSCLIST] Assessment needed in NY area

Gad, what a difficult question..bet there's nobody within a thousand miles of New York City who could perform this service. Anyway, please contact me off list re

"An extensive collection of approximately 3,700 vintage records (including their original sleeves) which date from the early-to-mid 20th Century". The collection consists

of a few 33 1/3s. but mainly 78s. We possess a complete inventory (compiled by the UCLA Archive). A very brief representation of artists includes "Fats" Waller, Lily Pons, Paderewski playing Chopin, Toscanini, Sidney Bechet, and other treasures.

At this point in time, we are not seeking to sell the collection; but rather trying to ascertain if it has intrinsic monetary value. We feel it certainly is historically worthy.
.... The records are presently stored in a temperature and humidity-controlled storage facility in their conscientiously packed original shipping crates."

dl