Re: [ARSCLIST] Way OT: Sound-Recording Paper

In a message dated 11/22/2006 7:19:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
vdalhart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
In the late 1950 when I was Japan, there was experimentation going on
recording sounds on sheets of paper.  I never heard any more about it after
I left Japan.  I wonder if this refers to the results of those experiments.
Jack

It looks more like the talking Christmas and birthday cards you have been
able to buy for years, but with a microphone and recording chip added.

Mike Csontos