Re: [ARSCLIST] archival audio record jackets

You could contact
http://www.bagsunlimited.com/
and inquire about the jackets they manufacture.

Courtney

On 11/20/06, Connie Jones <business_media@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi. I hope someone could let me know where I could get Archival record jackets, especially to replace the very acidic 78 rpm and 16" transcription disks. The only catalog I have is from Conservation Resources International. Any other ideas? Thanks.

Constance L. Jones

Project Manager

Business & Media Archives of the Mahoning Valley

A Division of The Mahoning Valley Historical Society

(330) 744-7621

business_media@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.mahoninghistory.org <http://www.mahoninghistory.org/>

--