[ARSCLIST] Update on how to deal with the defective copies of the Sousa Book

Apparently a lot of copies were sold to libraries and someone here posted  on
MLA listserve as well. I heard from over 20 librarians.

Well, after all this , I finally received info on how to deal with the
defective books. There are 19 pages missing.

Here is info from the publisher (below).

Glad I could help!

Steve Ramm

RETURN/REPLACEMENT  POLICY
The Incredible  Band of John Philip Sousa
Paul E.  Bierley
2006. Cloth, ISBN  0-252-03147-4. $60.00
We have just discovered that the  discography for this 2006 publication is
incomplete; it ends with the year 1900  rather than 1930 and requires the
addition of nineteen additional pages. The  University of  Illinois Press has
initiated a corrected edition of the book, currently scheduled for availability  in
January 2007. If you purchased a copy of the original (incomplete) edition
and would like a free replacement copy, please send the front cover of the book
along with a copy of  the invoice verifying purchase to
Susie  Dueringer
University of  Illinois  Press
1325 South Oak  Street
Champaign IL  61820-6903
Please also include your complete  contact information including shipping
(street) address. We will ship a  replacement copy to you free of charge from our
fulfillment center in Chicago as soon as  possible.
If you have any questions, please  contact Susie Dueringer at
_dueringr@xxxxxxxxx (mailto:dueringr@xxxxxxxx)   or 217-244-4703.