Re: [ARSCLIST] RIP, VHS (from Variety)

Very much alive here as well, although there's remarkably little I archive on VHS these days,
especially since most of it will turn up on DVD pretty quickly if it's a movie or TV series. And
usually with extras, deleted scenes or unaired episodes..no downloading for this boy, I watch TV on a
TV set, not a 'puter. And not a cellphone! (Actually, the only thing my cellphone will do is send and
receive telephone calls. How quaint.)

Incidentally, I check the dollar stores regularly. Last month I picked up a sealed VHS of Eddie
Cantor's "Roman Scandals" for a buck, and this was issued by MGM as recently as 2000.

Lenny the Luddite