Re: [ARSCLIST] Boxing and shipping LPs, was Weight of LPs

In a message dated 11/5/2006 10:36:46 AM Eastern Standard Time,
smolians@xxxxxxxxx writes:

If you  have European boxed sets which are slightly larger, as are records
with  outer plastic sleeves.  U-Line (they are on line) offers a 12-3/4 x
12-3/4 by 13-1/2 interior but it loads from the top rather than opens
lengthwise.

For my last (and I do mean last!) move, I obtained boxes just perfect for
LPs at the dialysis deparrtment of my local hospital.  They get four large
bottles of saline solution per box, which they then dispose of.  I offererd  to
recycle them, so they held them for me each week.  After a few months I  had
enough for my LPs.

Don Chichester