To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 04, 2006 2:36 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Weight of LPs

I recall a discussion of shelving for LPs on this list a few months back that included somewhere an estimate of the average weight of a linear foot of these discs. I am now involved in shopping around for shelving and could use this number. I recall that it was somewhere in the area of 60 lbs., but I can't locate the message anywhere. Could someone point me to the archive of messages for this list or just send me this information?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Peter Hirsch