Re: [ARSCLIST] International Records

On Mon, 30 Oct 2006, Steven Smolian wrote:

> Is this a fair summary of the data we have about International?
>

> INTERNATIONAL RECORDS
>
> 1946-1947                    NY, Long Island City; 2719 Jackson Av Alan Shulman, owner;                                                                             Sylvan Shulman, owner
>
> 1947-1949?            No data
>
> 1949?-mid 1950s   NY, Long Island City, Woodside; 3258 62d St.
>
> mid 1950s-1961     No data
>
> 1961-1962                          NY, New York; no address
>
> 1962-2002             No data
>
>              2002-present           Owned by the family?  Sylvan?

I haven't been reading this thread...are we looking for the Shulman
family?

Alan Shulman, the composer, died some years ago. I have a few letter from
him where he discussed his music.  His daughter Laurie used
to live in Dallas. Bridge Records released a disc of Alan Shulman's music
a few years ago and should have contact information.

Karl