Re: [ARSCLIST] Try Real Alternative (was RealNetworks -- a horrid format from a horrible company)

Dismuke wrote:

> Well, the biggest problem is time. [snip]

Thanks for a quick and involved reply.

Yes, time is always something most of us don't have enough of.
<smile/>

> One thing I probably will do, however, is at least put
> a link on the website letting people know that
> alternatives to Real Audio exist.

Good idea!

You have a great site, Dismuke. I need to revisit it now that I have
Real Alternative (it's been a while.)

Again, thanks for your thoughtful reply.

Jon Noring