Re: [ARSCLIST] RealNetworks -- a horrid format from a horrible company

Thanks Stephen, for taking the time of describing that procedure.  Removing
Real Audio is also a pain - they purposely *don't* make it easy.  Perhaps
some folks here have a better understanding why this is such a touchy issue.

Personally, I can't understand how anyone can condone the practice of
"transparently" installing spyware/AdWare on anyone's computer - for any
reason.   (And in particular with the kind of malicious intent that Real
Audio has.)

IMHO...

Rob Poretti
Sascom - Toronto
vox.905.825.5373    fax.905.469.1129     cel.905.580.2467
www.sascom.com    www.cube-tec.com