Re: [ARSCLIST] The Incompetence at ENHS

This is the most intelligent post you have made here
so far.I apologize for calling you a troll.You ignore
one key point here,corporate America ,and government
have been joined at the hip,ever since the days of The
Whigs.We were a Corporatist government long before
Mussolini made his famous quote about same,which is
probably where he learned most of his stuff from.

I am not completely informed about the history of the
GE/Edison row, and how they eventually got rid of
him.Every history I have read on this,talks about the
light bulb,his urban electrification programs,etc. .
The records,and phonographs are hardly discussed.I
would be very interested in reading more about this
aspect of the story.

                         Roger Kulp

(http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited)