Re: [ARSCLIST] The Incompetence at ENHS

Pre-1972 recordings (other than those whose ownership
is lost) will not come under Federal Copyright
protection (and thus, hopefully, public domain status)
until 2067! There are some early Columbia cylinder
recordings from 1890 (technically owned by Sony-BMG)
which will not become public domain until 2067, a
whopping 177 years after they were 'waxed'.

http://movies.msn.com/movies/hotgossip?icid=T002MSN03A07001

(http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited)