Re: [ARSCLIST] RealNetworks -- a horrid format from a horrible company

Tom Fine wrote:

Unfortunately, no playback options except RealAudio. I smelled trouble immediately.

Fortunately, that criticism is not so under Windows. Try RealAlternative - open source built on the included Media Player Classic. While you're at it, add in QT Alternative and another resource hog with nasty side effects bites the dust.

The only limitation I know is that the tags are not displayed - but that's a small price in my opinion for all of the advantages the alternatives offer.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/