Re: [ARSCLIST] Recommended CD-R's

In a message dated 10/22/2006 2:09:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rwm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I have seen paper-labeled discs that became dish-warped.  The first few
tracks were playable, but then the disc surface grew too distant from the
laser.  I couldn't say that the paper labels were the cause, but I sure
don't use them anymore.

Paper labels age good for discs you to make attractive so someone will use,
but you don't want people to keep. Sort of a cheap IP protection!

Does anyone have recommendation for free/cheap and/or good CD and DVD testing
software?

Mike Csontos