Re: [ARSCLIST] Early stereo mass market tapes

They did put them in nice sleeves,though.I use the
gold ribbon inner sleeves,on old recods a lot.And
nobody cares if I take them out of the LS sets.

     BTW,can anybody verify the existence of a box set
they supposedly put out entirely of Jascha Heifitz's
"Bell Telephone Hour" broadcasts ?
                            Roger Kulp