Re: [ARSCLIST] Early stereo mass market tapes

Hi Tom,
 Didn't bel Canto reissue most of this stuff on Lp ?
I'm sure we've all seen those cazy spectrally-coloured
vinyl records they issued.Many of these were in
print,though not on coloured vinyl,well into the 60s.I
must admit I have seen very few of the stereo
demonstration recordings on tape.Mostly on vinyl.Last
year,I scored one of the real classics of this genre
(?) ,"Bob and Ray Stage a Stereo Spectacular" on
eBay,for six bucks.
                        Roger Kulp