To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 10:17 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Early stereo mass market tapes

One early duplicator was Julie Koenigs at Dubbings. I visited there with a friend who used to run Haydn Society. They were somewhere on Long Island. This would have been 1963. I don't know how many years earlier he was in business. I saw my first Philips casette there.

They issued a test LP as well.

Steve Smolian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Fine" <tflists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>