Re: [ARSCLIST] (Fwd) Stinson Calypso LPs

Thanks George/John for the information.
12 of the 16 titles in SLP 27 & 28 correspond to Disc 78rpm sets 614 & 628.
Do you know the source of the 4 other titles by Lord Invader? (I see 3 of them in the Smithsonian Folkways cd - are they alternate takes
or the same as the Stinson lp cuts?).
Also, do you know the source for SLP10 Duke of Iron Jungle Calypso, and SLP 62 Lord Burgess???
Thanks!
Best wishes, Thomas.

George Brock-Nannestad wrote:

courtesy John Cowley, who is not on ARSCLIST